Wednesday 16 February 2011

Half-term homework

First of all, well done for your excellent work on Section A this half-term.

These are the tasks I would like you to complete over your week off (no rest for the wicked!)

1) Select an extract from my blog page and analyse as you would in the exam and upload onto your blog

2) Begin to research Brighton Rock (2011) and Avatar (2010) by finding reviews of it online, in newspapers or on television (Film 2011 - Claudia Winkleman reviewed it/Newsnight etc). Save these reviews (don't upload to your blog yet).

I will be holding weekly Section A help classes after school on Thursdays. In the session I will make sure you are able to make notes effectively and analyse representation. If you want to come to any of these sessions please comment on this post and let me know.

If you can't make any after school sessions then we can arrange a lunchtime/free period one.

Have a lovely half-term!

No comments:

Post a Comment